Posts tagged UK
There’s a great slideshow here from Bright One Comms and CharityComms featuring “ideas, inspiration and innovation for the next 10 years in charity communications”.
It’s for the launch of CharityComms 2020, an initiative that UK based Bright One Communications - run by Ben Matthews - have initiated with CharityComms, a professional body for charity communicators.
CharityComms 2020 is a presentation where key figures in charity communications have teamed up to produce a snapshot of the most significant communications trends of the coming decade.
It’s broken into “shared experiences”; “contribute and comment”; “quality of content”; “people to people" and "closer connections" and deals with the challenges, opportunities and innovations that NGOs, charities and organisations will face in the next while.
- Jonathan Waddingham from Just Giving;
- Steve Bridger;
- Vicki Browning, Director of CharityComms;
- John Carnell, Founder and CEO of Bullying UK;
- Gail Scott-Spicer from The Scout Association;
- Ben Matthews from Bright One;
- Sue Fidler from Charity Email;
- Gideon Burrows, Editor of ngo media;
- Adeela Warley, Head of Communications of Friends of the Earth;
- Lynda Thomas, Director of Externall Affairs for Macmillan Cancer Support;
- Zoe Amar from Lasa;
- Julia Cream, Head of Communications for Timebank;
- Jaz Cummins, Web and New Media Manager for Amnesty International UK,
- Amy Sample Ward;
- Rachel Beer, Founding Partner of Beautiful World;
- Victoria Rae, Head of Communications of UNICEF;
- Jude Habib from Sound Delivery, and
- Joe Saxton from nfpSynergy