Disney’s OZ The Great and Powerful teaser poster, released in Ireland on March 8, 2013
Walt Disney Pictures’ fantastical adventure “Oz The Great and Powerful,” directed by Sam Raimi, imagines the origins of L. Frank Baum’s beloved character, the Wizard of Oz.
When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he’s hit the jackpot—fame and fortune are his for the taking—that is until he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz) and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone’s been expecting.
Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late.
Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity—and even a bit of wizardry—Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.
When small-time magician Oscar Diggs (James Franco) pulls one flimflam too many, he finds himself hurled into the fantastical Land of Oz where he must somehow transform himself into the great and powerful Wizard—and just maybe into a better man as well.
- hollandaisy reblogged this from rhinorob
- rhinorob reblogged this from kaththecreature
- ericwithaj reblogged this from heiids
- queenietori reblogged this from darraghdoyle and added:
- internal-monologues reblogged this from heiids
- kaththecreature reblogged this from heyqt
- heiids reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- myappypollyloggies reblogged this from heyqt and added:
- lahdeeeedah reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- myappypollyloggies likes this
- bkloveartemis reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- heyqt reblogged this from darraghdoyle and added:
- disneyismyhome reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- androphobiac likes this
- disneylandfiredept105 reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- hallmarksmoments likes this
- andalton reblogged this from darraghdoyle
- darraghdoyle posted this